Tuesday - Sunday: 12 - 5 PM
Temporarily park in one of the Museum’s two reserved spots in the Boswell lot off of Jamestown Road. Enter the Museum to receive a yellow Muscarelle Museum of Art temporary parking permit from the security desk. Be sure to have your license number for the permit. Return to your vehicle and find a spot within one of the Faculty/Staff zones in the Morton lot. Alternatively, you can park in one of the paid Visitor spaces managed by the Passport Parking app.
- In the app store for your phone, search for and download the Passport Parking app.
- Once open, enter your phone number, then select “Verify.”
- A six-digit code will be sent to the phone number entered. Enter the code, then select “Next.”
- Enter a four-digit PIN that is easy to remember to protect your information and account, then select “Create.”
- Enter the PIN again for confirmation, then select “Confirm.”
- Select “Accept” for the Terms & Conditions to continue.
- Enter the Zone Number for the associated parking lot, then select “New Session.” The Boswell lot number is 1484.
- Choose “Select Zone” at the bottom of the screen to confirm the correct Zone Number.
- Select “New +” at the bottom left-hand corner.
- Enter in your license plate information, assign a nickname (such as type of car), then select “Save Vehicle.”
- Select the “Vehicle” in the lower left-hand corner.
- Select the time you want, then select “Continue.”
- Make sure the vehicle information is correct, then select “Setup Payment.”
- Enter in credit card information, then select “Save Card.”
Please note that the minimum session is 2 hours and the rate is $2.50/hr. The Boswell lot Visitor spaces are located on the perimeter of the lot facing campus. There are two sections, one near the Muscarelle Museum of Art and the other by the Mason School of Business. Anyone parked in a Visitor space without an active session in PASSPORT PARKING will be subject to a citation. If you have a Muscarelle Museum of Art temporary parking permit, or W&M decal/hanging please do not use visitor parking as you will also be subject to a citation.
Current Admission is FREE
Andrews Gallery, Andrews Hall
Muscarelle Museum of Art, Sheridan Gallery
Rights and Reproductions are administrated through the Office of the Registrar. The fees for images vary depending on size and medium of the requested product, and the use. For more information please contact Laura Fogarty at email@example.com or 757.221.2705.
The Muscarelle Museum of Art staff may not, for ethical and legal reasons, offer appraisals or valuations for the general public. To locate an appraiser or obtain additional information, we recommend that you contact one of the following appraisal societies for assistance.
American Society of Appraisers | P: 1.800.272.8258 | www.appraisers.org
International Society of Appraisers | P: 1.312.981.6778 | www.isa-appraisers.org
Appraisers Association of America | P: 1.212.889.5404 | www.appraisersassoc.org
The Museum staff can neither endorse nor recommend any appraisal consultant.
William & Mary’s Muscarelle Museum of Art will soon expand significantly as it becomes part of a new, multi-million dollar, state-of-the-art facility. The Muscarelle Museum of Art will be an integral part of The Martha Wren Briggs Center for the Visual Arts. For more information about the project click here.